Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*[S][K] Toolbar

Latest topics

» Nobody plays Far Cry 2
Important News of [S][K] Official website... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am by GoLdenLunGs

» Ghostbusters Game... lol
Important News of [S][K] Official website... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *New* Shaun White Video Made by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Yeah Boi!
Important News of [S][K] Official website... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *NEW* SK website layout
Important News of [S][K] Official website... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*
Important News of [S][K] Official website... EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am by Swisschedda04

» Bugs with Forum!
Important News of [S][K] Official website... EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» BLAME ACTIVISION FOR THIS!
Important News of [S][K] Official website... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» My band's first promo video
Important News of [S][K] Official website... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» Vote to kick player out of clan!
Important News of [S][K] Official website... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am by BassPlayer 419x

I forgot my password

Poll

Upload Your Image

Important News of [S][K] Official website...

SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    Important News of [S][K] Official website... Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Important News of [S][K] Official website... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Important News of [S][K] Official website... Empty Important News of [S][K] Official website...

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:05 pm

Hello!
    Thanks for Joining in on the forums , as I know if your reading this your obviously a member of the forums cause guests cannot read anything on these forums unless they have registered fully.
    But thats not what this topic is about, what I am going to be doing later this week or this coming weekend is...

THERE WILL BE A NEW DOMAIN FOR THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF SILENT KILLAHZ OMG! rendeer

The new Domain name will be www.SilentKillahz.com it will be full of lots of stuff
    I will not specify the awsome features coming to the new domain cause I Love to make surpises to the community dont get me wrong I am bad at those surpises sometimes.. lol!
    But yah the www.silentkillahz.web44.net is the offcial website for now til probably this coming weekend the new website will be up and running.

I will not be on the forums probably til Wednesday evening due to I am going to a Kid Rock Concert tonight and I am sure for fact I will not be in such a great movement in the morning, lol need to rest off all the beers and whiskey and other shots not saying I am a achoholic but when its Kid Rock theres a party... but yah have a good one
    Do not forget you are welcome here to stay and be apart of our Clan .
    If you need help goto the members section and Contact one of the members in Green which are [S][K] Mods of the Forum, This forum is going to be going through alot of maintaince in the between thursday and the next week.

WE OUR GOING TO BE HUGE! Basketball Ballin'
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    Important News of [S][K] Official website... Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Important News of [S][K] Official website... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Important News of [S][K] Official website... Empty Re: Important News of [S][K] Official website...

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:25 am

Note: I have thought about the works of the silentkillahz.com website but I will be puttnig it on a hold for a bit just til we get more traffic to the forums and shyte like that!
    but yah I am not saying there wont be a silentkillahz.com website there will be soon but not to soon!
    Once I have all my software for flash and everything I will then Make our SK website much better but right now the website is on hold!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:05 am