Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*[S][K] Toolbar

Latest topics

» Nobody plays Far Cry 2
NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am by GoLdenLunGs

» Ghostbusters Game... lol
NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *New* Shaun White Video Made by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Yeah Boi!
NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *NEW* SK website layout
NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*
NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am by Swisschedda04

» Bugs with Forum!
NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» BLAME ACTIVISION FOR THIS!
NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» My band's first promo video
NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» Vote to kick player out of clan!
NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am by BassPlayer 419x

I forgot my password

Poll

Upload Your Image

NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read

SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read Empty NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:32 am

Note: I sent this out to all members of the forum! and to myself to see if it sent proper and the looks of it! the Newsletter was not attached so if it was attached and its my email that just did not get it then no need to read but yah here it is if you did not get the email with newsletter read below!

NEWSLETTER September 2008- Please Read 122183305795978073

Update: New *ONLINE Chat Room* Added to the forum
    In the Forum-Index section you will see a Button at the top where it says Online Chat room
    Click that type in a username and then it should join you in our SK Online chatroom
    Its a Pretty cool feature to the website! and can handle alot more people aswell as when
    Someone is chatting with you it actually goes in order unlike that *Chatbox* on the forum
    Has a few bugs in it where I was like Damn I need to add a better CHAT to the Forum!
    Look what I have done! hope you enjoy...

Hey! Hey! Hey!
    Hows it going? Probably Great with all the new games coming out...
    Such as Saints Row 2 and The New Call of Duty ....Which Game will you get your hands on and when? Post it on the forum! make a NEW TOPIC! or just post about what interests you most in those two games.

I Myself (SLEEPAH) think the forum is dying and we may need your help get on the forum today! Chat with people , send refferals out for your friends to join in with us.
    Also Gamebattles We do have a Clan made for gamebattles as you will see if your ever on the forum
    If you would like to Join the Clan on gamebattles Private msg me on the forum or just post a reply in one of the gamebattles topics!

A Reminder if you submit the following to the form you will earn credits which if you get to 1000 credits first before any other forum member you will recieve a FREE 1600 US Microsoft Point card to the following United states Forum Member! or If your from Canada You will Recieve a 1400 CND Microsoft Points card, I will send them to email address only due to I hate postal service lol

Following stuff you would submit to earn Credits:

100 Posts Equals : 50 Credits as Of Today: Posts in the Past DO NOT COUNT! SORRY LOL
    "1" GameBattles Win: 25 Points As of Today!
    "1" Gamebattles Lose: 15 For Participating in the match
    "5" Per Video Game Review *Note: Must be your own created Review not from any other website*
    Much More ways to Earn Credits just Tired of typing all the great ways you can earn yourself a Microsoft Points Card

From Forum Owner
    * SLEEPAH*
    Forum Address: www.silentkillahz.forumotion.net <<Send this to your friends

Also : If you have forgotten your password and you need help to login send me a msg on xbox live at Gamertag: SLEEPAH

THank You All for Join Silentkillahz.forumotion.net
    Have Yourself a Gaming Day PEACE OUT

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:29 pm