Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*[S][K] Toolbar

Latest topics

» Nobody plays Far Cry 2
*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am by GoLdenLunGs

» Ghostbusters Game... lol
*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *New* Shaun White Video Made by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Yeah Boi!
*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *NEW* SK website layout
*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*
*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am by Swisschedda04

» Bugs with Forum!
*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» BLAME ACTIVISION FOR THIS!
*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» My band's first promo video
*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» Vote to kick player out of clan!
*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am by BassPlayer 419x

I forgot my password

Poll

Upload Your Image

3 posters

*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*

SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Empty *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:34 pm

*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Codwawdlc580lt6

Following in the footsteps of the Call of Dutys before it, World at War will be getting a brand new multiplayer map pack in March on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. For an undisclosed price, you'll be able to add "Nightfire" (source of the above image), "Station," "Knee Deep" and "Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)" to your list of playgrounds. See full descriptions of them all below

Nightfire

In "Nightfire," players take to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin with only the flames of the burning city to expose the enemy.
    Station

"Station" offers a bombed out underground train station littered with hidden passageways and destroyed subway cars.
    Knee Deep

"Knee Deep" takes place on the island of Peleliu in a once tranquil village turned chaotic Japanese command center.
    Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)

The fan favorite 4-player co-op Nazi Zombies Bonus Mode returns with "Verrückt," a terrifying Zombie asylum featuring more weapons, perks via the addition of Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and the endless zombie horde.

This is going to be awsome!
    I will keep it upto date with more info soon!

Have a Good Week and Read about the contest for Feb 13th visit the contest section of [S][K] Website!
    BassPlayer 419x
    BassPlayer 419x
    Im Not a Noob! OMG!
    Im Not a Noob! OMG!

Male Number of posts : 50
    [S][K] Points :
    *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Left_bar_bleue620 / 100620 / 100*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Empty Re: *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*

Post by BassPlayer 419x Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:11 pm

That pic looks sweet. I will definitely be getting this map pack.
    Swisschedda04
    Swisschedda04
    I have a Life Onestly
    I have a Life Onestly

Male Number of posts : 132
    [S][K] Points :
    *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Left_bar_bleue185 / 100185 / 100*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Empty Re: *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*

Post by Swisschedda04 Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 pm

I cant wait for this!!!!!!!! I love COD WAW I wish i could play it more often with everyone! Sad o well hope to see ya'll online
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 am

Release date March 19th Smile
    Swisschedda04
    Swisschedda04
    I have a Life Onestly
    I have a Life Onestly

Male Number of posts : 132
    [S][K] Points :
    *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Left_bar_bleue185 / 100185 / 100*Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Swisschedda04 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am

yes i cant wait!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:26 pm