Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*[S][K] Toolbar

Latest topics

» Nobody plays Far Cry 2
*Forum Construction* Update November 26th EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am by GoLdenLunGs

» Ghostbusters Game... lol
*Forum Construction* Update November 26th EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *New* Shaun White Video Made by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Yeah Boi!
*Forum Construction* Update November 26th EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *NEW* SK website layout
*Forum Construction* Update November 26th EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*
*Forum Construction* Update November 26th EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am by Swisschedda04

» Bugs with Forum!
*Forum Construction* Update November 26th EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» BLAME ACTIVISION FOR THIS!
*Forum Construction* Update November 26th EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» My band's first promo video
*Forum Construction* Update November 26th EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» Vote to kick player out of clan!
*Forum Construction* Update November 26th EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am by BassPlayer 419x

I forgot my password

Poll

Upload Your Image

*Forum Construction* Update November 26th

SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    *Forum Construction* Update November 26th Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100*Forum Construction* Update November 26th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

*Forum Construction* Update November 26th Empty *Forum Construction* Update November 26th

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Hey Everybody!

As you notice the forum has been undergoing some little construction

What has been done so far is the following:

NEW SK Banner-Created by SLEEPAH

NEW Widget to the Forum; Where you can upload your photos and get a link for them instead of going to other hosting websites to just get a stupid link. you cna now upload images and get bb codes etc for it

Members List Updated: Looks better then just a scroll of names, now looks like a Gamercard, more features to enjoy with it soon..give me some time

Note: Buttons, Font color...etc will be taking big changes in between November 26th and December 1st
    Trying to get everything organized and styled perfect.

Also remember to visit www.silentkillahz.forumotion.net
    Dont forget about the website!
    Post daily, sign on daily
    Enjoy what the website has to offer so far

Remember if you goto Portal and in the flash scroll menu there is a section that states how you can earn points for the great Microsoft Point Reward
    Which I will probably upgrade that reward depends on how many people stay active on the forum.

I would appreciate all members to stay active with the forum, seems like its dying and I am putting in alot of work to it for you to enjoy so there would be a reason to come back and chat lol
    anyways peace!

--SLEEPAH

Update"
    I have noticed some stuff is bugged up at the moment but I will fix that quick
    what I have noticed bugged so far is

Some Text on the forum is not showing up, aswell as scroll options some of the text and background colors of the scroll bars are messed.
    Chatbox is effected also , there should not be a scrollbar in a chat box lol

I will have the fixes done asap..so be patient Hey THe fixed might even be done before you log on next lol
    notcing alot of people havent logged on for awhile now!

Recent Active members of the forum
    GoldenLungz
    Bassplayer

Both Members will recieve 30 Points Each
    This is because I am nice not because the Forum loves you lol
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    *Forum Construction* Update November 26th Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100*Forum Construction* Update November 26th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

*Forum Construction* Update November 26th Empty Re: *Forum Construction* Update November 26th

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:46 pm

Hey!
    As you probably read above, that there is some bugs with the forum!
    While I been updating stuff during the last couple days yes I have ran into alot of problems but soon to be worked out!
    it looks like crap above such as the nav bar but I am in contact with techs at the moment and they are going to help me with a solution to fix it, as I am running this on a new upgraded version which is called Invision way more better then >PH< Invision is BEST and thats what the forum will be running under as it can have more features but at the moment there is a few bugs with it that hopefully they can fix soon

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:24 pm