Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*[S][K] Toolbar

Latest topics

» Nobody plays Far Cry 2
Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am by GoLdenLunGs

» Ghostbusters Game... lol
Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *New* Shaun White Video Made by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Yeah Boi!
Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *NEW* SK website layout
Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*
Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am by Swisschedda04

» Bugs with Forum!
Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» BLAME ACTIVISION FOR THIS!
Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» My band's first promo video
Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» Vote to kick player out of clan!
Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am by BassPlayer 419x

I forgot my password

Poll

Upload Your Image

2 posters

Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan*

SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan* Empty Meteorite Debris Found! *Saskatchewan*

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:33 am

They've got the rock!

A release from the University of Calgary says researchers have found the meteorite field that they've been searching for in Saskatchewan.

Fragments of the 10-tonne space rock have been located near Lloydminster.

Searchers found them late yesterday (Thurs) afternoon and are continuing to search the area today.
    =====================================================

Wow...Thats just crazy, I cannot wait to see how big of reward they got cause U of S was offering a Big Reward for the where abouts of the Meteorite...Just a Big wow from me cause 10-Tonnes GOT DAMN THATS HEAVY like major heavy ...heavier then a killer whale.. like wow..thats a huge damn rock I wish I could have seen it in person
    Here is recent footage of the meteorite Traveling before land... Police caught footage from the dashcam in the cruiser