Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*[S][K] Toolbar

Latest topics

» Nobody plays Far Cry 2
My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am by GoLdenLunGs

» Ghostbusters Game... lol
My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *New* Shaun White Video Made by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Yeah Boi!
My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *NEW* SK website layout
My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*
My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am by Swisschedda04

» Bugs with Forum!
My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» BLAME ACTIVISION FOR THIS!
My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» My band's first promo video
My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» Vote to kick player out of clan!
My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am by BassPlayer 419x

I forgot my password

Poll

Upload Your Image

3 posters

My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one

Swisschedda04
    Swisschedda04
    I have a Life Onestly
    I have a Life Onestly

Male Number of posts : 132
    [S][K] Points :
    My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Left_bar_bleue185 / 100185 / 100My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Empty My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one

Post by Swisschedda04 Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:16 pm

SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Empty Re: My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Nice dude, lol I think you showed me this one Smile
    BassPlayer 419x
    BassPlayer 419x
    Im Not a Noob! OMG!
    Im Not a Noob! OMG!

Male Number of posts : 50
    [S][K] Points :
    My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Left_bar_bleue620 / 100620 / 100My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Empty Re: My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one

Post by BassPlayer 419x Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Swiss sent this one to my phone. It makes more sense now. I didn't know it was the beer girl. Rolling Eyes
    Swisschedda04
    Swisschedda04
    I have a Life Onestly
    I have a Life Onestly

Male Number of posts : 132
    [S][K] Points :
    My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Left_bar_bleue185 / 100185 / 100My Bach Party at Colonial Golf Course.. Beer Cart chick beat me on the first shotgun but i beat her later on in the 2nd shotgun... i wish i had video of the second one Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Swisschedda04 Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:23 pm

lmao! yea it was... She went to ONU! of course i didnt know that till my third shotgun up at the clubhouse!!!!! lol then the truth came out... I used to be the champ at it but now I don't feel as bad! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:34 pm