Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*[S][K] Toolbar

Latest topics

» Nobody plays Far Cry 2
October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am by GoLdenLunGs

» Ghostbusters Game... lol
October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *New* Shaun White Video Made by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Yeah Boi!
October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *NEW* SK website layout
October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*
October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am by Swisschedda04

» Bugs with Forum!
October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» BLAME ACTIVISION FOR THIS!
October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» My band's first promo video
October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» Vote to kick player out of clan!
October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am by BassPlayer 419x

I forgot my password

Poll

Upload Your Image

October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside!

Poll

[S][K] October Forum Update

[ 1 ]
    October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! I_vote_lcap33%October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! I_vote_lcap0%October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! I_vote_lcap67%October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! I_vote_lcap0%October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! Empty October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside!

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Hey Everyone
    I updated the forum today...
    Took awhile, atleast 3 hours workin with everything and making the NEW AWSOME GIF Banner above...
    Once I have New Software It will be soon a Flash banner where it will then be hopefully attached to the Bar below it where the buttons will be in flash also for example : Home,portal,gallery etc will all be in flash
    Its pretty cool and if you notice before you log into the site it will has Register and it blinks like crazy lol same with when you get a new private msg... but yah also new buttons such as the NEW TOPIC, Post reply, then below your replies there is more new buttons such as MSN, YAHOO, WWW, Etc...
    Work awhile on this today and hope you enjoy

Trying to get this thing going nice and also there maybe...a chance we can Combine to Clans and it will make this forum way more sick as hell also

The Clans I am hoping to combine is [S][K] With [Pras]
    That would be huge..
    Note: Our Can name will not be effected by it but The Strength will we will TAKE OVER AN POON NOOBS LOL

Well hope you all like the new look, I know its the second update of a design, but this one I actually put my time into the other one was sortah a template but this one is made by me! and Very Good!

Vote on how you LIKE THE NEW LOOK! BE SERIOUS DO NOT ABUSE THE THIS POLE-You can the other poles but not this one cause then I can know if I need to adjust more things a little bit also post your thoughts and some suggestions to add
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

[S][K] Points :
    October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! Right_bar_bleue

October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! Empty Re: October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside!

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:17 pm

Today October 10th
    Refixed the Banner Logo for the forums
    It is now in FLASH not Gif... gif is to old school for us lol
    I am loving FLASH and working with Flash and html is cool!
    As you will need the NEW Adobe Flash 9 in order to see the new logo, if you do not have Adobe Flash 9 installed on your browser it will tell you to install plugin! which is simple and fast....
    The Banner may change from today to the next when ever lol... I love updating it and it will always be in flash to have that extra look lol
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

[S][K] Points :

October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside! Empty Re: October Forum Updated! *NEW DESIGN* Poll Inside!

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:55 pm

A Few Features will be missing for the next few days
    I have a Big Flash Bundle coming onto the forum
    It will make this look way better
    yes I am in the updating mood
    As You notice there is lots of stuff missing!
    But thats exactly why cause Once you see what comes to this forum You will be like Wow thats way better then before

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:58 am