Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*[S][K] Toolbar

Latest topics

» Nobody plays Far Cry 2
New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am by GoLdenLunGs

» Ghostbusters Game... lol
New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *New* Shaun White Video Made by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Yeah Boi!
New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *NEW* SK website layout
New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*
New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am by Swisschedda04

» Bugs with Forum!
New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» BLAME ACTIVISION FOR THIS!
New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» My band's first promo video
New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» Vote to kick player out of clan!
New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am by BassPlayer 419x

I forgot my password

Poll

Upload Your Image

New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside

SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside Empty New to Forum: Points System! Read Inside

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Hello
    I have brought a New Points system to this page..
    It looks like how you see other forums with a Karma system but this is Points System!
    What Is the Points System?:

The Point system is a part of the forum where if you do something good that the admin of the forum notices then you will get points for your awsomeness lol
    Such as you brought new members to our forum that actually stay active!
    or if you made some stuff for the forum that you would like the admin to add then you will also get points for that also!

Best Part of this Points sytem is:
    SLEEPAH is Going to be Making it a Contest!
    Once You Reach 1000 Points this is only Good for United States and Canada!
    Once you reach that amount of points You Qualify for a Microsoft Points card which for the United States it is 1600 and for Canada it is 1400 points
    So Look at that WOW SLEEPAH you have Brought us a Reason to Stay With SIlent Killahz

Another way to earn points is if you compete in Gamebattles matchs YES You will earn points if its a victory or a lose whichever! But if its a Victory You know for fact your getting a whop of points cheers

Updated: Once a person reachs 1000 points ALL POINTS FROM ALL MEMBERS will be Erased! and then the person that reachs the 1000 points first gets the U.S.A Ms Points Card! Once the card is Released to the winner!The Winner has to POST a IMAGE of Proof that They Have recieved the Points!
    Once that has been done The Points system will then be 1250 Points you will need to earn WOW sounds like alot but it might not be I know you guys will earn your points!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:19 pm