Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*[S][K] Toolbar

Latest topics

» Nobody plays Far Cry 2
New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am by GoLdenLunGs

» Ghostbusters Game... lol
New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *New* Shaun White Video Made by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Yeah Boi!
New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *NEW* SK website layout
New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*
New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am by Swisschedda04

» Bugs with Forum!
New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» BLAME ACTIVISION FOR THIS!
New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» My band's first promo video
New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» Vote to kick player out of clan!
New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am by BassPlayer 419x

I forgot my password

Poll

Upload Your Image

New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside*

SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* Empty New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside*

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:23 pm

Note: In order to get full features of this forum you will need to download install the flash plugin, which you probably already have- if not search for Adobe Flash player

Hello Everybody ( Hello SLEEPAH SLEEP Ex: Dr Nick LOL)
    I have been doing alot to the forum lately with Flash..
    ..Learning alot new stuff with Flash where I maybe soon Pro But I am getting good with it
    As You can see if you right click on my flash images or what ever is in flash on the forum it is UN-Copyable
    Everything is *Copyright 08 SLEEPAH INC.* lol
    So not one thing of flash can be copied or saved to another computer unless I send you it

But I am going to be updating this list weekly/daily depends on how much work I get done during the week on the forums...

Here is One Feature I have added to the Forum in Flash
    It is what some people have been waiting for and is pretty much The best part
    Only thing is: it is only accessable by the Portal Due to Space issue on the Main Forum section
    I would trash the chatbox part but I am unable to put anything in that section anyways I already Tried but
    yah here is the Feature you can use on the * PORTAL * Section of the Website

Image of The New [S][K] Flash Menu
    New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* Capturerx7
    Image below shows what it does- As you can see it scrolls from the right to the left- which is really awsome!
    New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* Capture2ka5

Forumotion Forums- I thought did not allow flash, but now since I found ways around it I have brought the flash to the forum and its pretty sick!

[S][K] Main Banner Logo is in Flash also if you watch it you will see what I mean and you can right click to zoom in also which is really cool!

Another NEW Feature added to the Forum : Upload Your Videos

ALL MEMBERS Can Now upload thier own videos and let it be shown everywhere
    You can also Bring in your youtube videos which is awsome!

Goto The Main part of the forum Left of the chatbox and you will see this
    New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* Upqu5
    Click that to goto the video upload page
    Register to the [S][K] Uploader
    Have FUN! Note: 50 Mb per Video- 20 Videos Per Week

This section will be updated when new features arrive
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside* Empty Re: New features List of the Forum* Pictures Inside*

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:47 am

Bassplayer you are now approved to upload videos!

And everybody else who wants ot upload videos your able to all you have to do is click the Upload videos button and then do the sign up verification process and then I will have to approve it cause I do not want random people out there in teh forumotion communities to be like uploading stupid stuff ! but the members of this awsome forum will always be approved by me! thats me<<< THE NCIE GUY LOL

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:42 pm