Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*[S][K] Toolbar

Latest topics

» Nobody plays Far Cry 2
*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am by GoLdenLunGs

» Ghostbusters Game... lol
*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *New* Shaun White Video Made by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Yeah Boi!
*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am by GoLdenLunGs

» *NEW* SK website layout
*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» *Upcoming DLC* Call Of Duty World at War Map Pack *Read Inside*
*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am by Swisschedda04

» Bugs with Forum!
*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» BLAME ACTIVISION FOR THIS!
*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» My band's first promo video
*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm by SL33P4H ISIIKIz

» Vote to kick player out of clan!
*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am by BassPlayer 419x

I forgot my password

Poll

Upload Your Image

*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read

SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    SL33P4H ISIIKIz
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 342
    [S][K] Points :
    *UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

*UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read Empty *UPDATED! NEWS*Forum: Domain name in the process... please read

Post by SL33P4H ISIIKIz Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:18 am

Updated News
    The website now works as www.silentkillahz.com
    Type it in right now and you will be brought to the website YEEAH BOIY!

--------
    Hey Everyone...
    I am here posting to let you all know that silentkillahz.forumotion.net will finally AND I MEAN FINALLY be www.silentkillahz.com <How awsome is that.. its pretty sick I am going to love it, it costed me $22 for 1 year, second year then free if active is what they said, but meh I will pay if I have to lol...Anyways just thought to let you know between today and the next 5 bizdays the name will make the switch, I do not know when this is but after I made the payment it said it will take between today and 5 bizdays to process but the name is available and I purchased it so NOW I KNOW FOR FACT WE SILENT KILLAHZ
    And remember I am trying my hardest to keep this thing stable as in working perfect, many bugs still need to be fixed as stated in a earlier post that I am trying to get in contact with a tech about the nav bar ever since the website is running under *Invision* its now messing up alot of my stuff I have added but soon will be fixed there will be a solution hopefully soon to solve the bugs

-SLEEPAH
    Remember stay active gain more points GET A MS POINTS CARD! It does not matter what region your from even though all the members in this forum are mostly from america I am on my word that you will recieve the Card if you reach the remainder of points you have left in your profile!

Hope you had a awsome thanks giving

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:31 am